The Octane was one of the original cars in Rocket League, and it quickly rose to become the most popular vehicle in the game as a result of the variety of competitive hitboxes and customization options it offered. We have compiled a list of the top designs for the Octane battle-car, and we hope that you will use this list as a source of inspiration when you are designing your next preset.
The design of the Hologram battle-car is instantly recognizable thanks to the short shopping list of Sky Blue components that were used. This design is one of our favorites because it allows you to paint the car any color you want and it will still come out looking fantastic.You’ll be seeing the Octane a lot, so you might as well get used to it. The one and only best vehicle in the game, nothing more, nothing less. In spite of the fact that it is one of the default cars in the game, it is the vehicle that is used the most by both new players and experienced players alike. Because it is such a versatile vehicle, it is impossible not to fall in love with it the moment you lay eyes on it.
If you are just starting out with the game, it is recommended that you become accustomed to using this interface. It will be difficult to find a car that is superior to this one.
The Octane has the smallest hitbox of any car and is also the quickest. It is, in fact, the one that feels the best and is the most “balanced,” but everyone has different preferences in this regard. There are a few things about the Octane that are enjoyable to do, the most important of which is flicking the ball. It is commonly believed that flat cars are superior when it comes to flicking the ball, but the Octane can pull off perfect flicks in terms of both its strength and its accuracy.
It’s a ton of fun to take shots at the ball whether you’re standing on the ground or in the air. It is a reliable vehicle, and you can accomplish anything you set your mind to with it.
Flip resets are one of the aspects of The Octane that some players may find challenging. Flat cars make it simpler to get a reset, but tall cars, like this one, are more difficult. The answer is no.
It is possible that you will be unable to make contact with the ball due to the length of the car if you arrive late to a challenge and are required to hit the ball with either the right or left side of the car. It’s possible that a longer car, such as the Octane, would be more advantageous for quick reactions and dribbling.
The Court’s Verdict
Why is it that this one particular car remains a consistent fan favorite from year to year, and why do I assert that it is the best car available in the game? We will need some data, some psychology, and a lot of life bounce from all the people who aren’t Octane stans in order to understand everything.
Although there are a large number of cars in Rocket League, there are only five different hitboxes available. This does not mean that there are only five cars, however, because it is important to consider how the model of the car and the hitbox compare to one another. I was really hoping you’d notice that the hitboxes and car models don’t always line up perfectly with each other. For instance, despite the fact that the Octane is supposed to be the best car in the game, it still has a significant amount of space in which the hitbox and the car disagree.
Now we’ve reached the point where psychology can begin to play a role. As you play more and more, you will eventually learn that the speed of the ball’s rebound and the direction it will travel will depend on how you hit it. This does not just include the time you spend playing the game; it also takes into account the time you spend watching Rocket League.
When I say that the Octane is the best car, what I really mean is that it is the best car for the vast majority of players. But in all honesty, I believe that if you spent sufficient time getting to know any car, you would be able to play your best with it if you put in the effort.
The Top Octane Designs That You Ought to Think About Using in Rocket League
Those who are willing to spare no expense in their pursuit of the ultimate Octane experience should consider purchasing the Titanium Nightmare. Although purchasing the four Titanium White items and the Fire God decal is a significant financial commitment, doing so will allow you to unlock one of the most incredible-looking vehicles in the game.
- The Stealth Bomber has a design that is entirely black and exudes a tough attitude. The other things on this list, with the exception of the Black Halo and the Dueling Dragons goal explosion, ought to be relatively affordable to purchase.
- Although the Eye of the Storm design can be used with any color combination, we believe that using saffron is the best way to make the overall aesthetic jump off the screen. The Hypnotik wheels, which are widely considered to be among the best wheels in Rocket League, are most likely going to be the most expensive item in this shop.
- Anyone who is interested in testing out the Octane should begin with the Rainbow Racer because it is one of the more affordable cars on this list and serves as an excellent introduction to the game. In the lobby, people can tell that you’re just trying to have a good time from the rainbow party vibes you’re giving off.
- Many fantastic designs centered around saffron and crimson painted items are built on top of the Flash wheels as their primary component. Rocket League’s Saffron Mainframe, which features one of the game’s best decals, will have a high price tag but will be well worth the investment.
- This supernatural ride is a lighthearted way to break up the monotony of some of the more serious ideas that have been submitted to this list. The Crimson Phantom is the ideal way to demonstrate that you aren’t just another Octane sweat and that you have a sense of personal style.
- The Neon Striker is yet another budget-friendly Octane design that packs a lot of character. This design makes use of a Pink body, which is very likely one of the least expensive painted Octane bodies available.
- The Particle Accelerator is a wonderful illustration of the fact that one does not need to spend money in order to create a design that is memorable. This vehicle requires common items, which players can easily trade for if they do not already have them stashed away in their inventories.
- If you can get your hands on everything with a watermelon motif, you’ll have everything you need to make one of the most entertaining designs on this list. Because there is nothing here that is particularly rare or expensive, putting this preset together should not be difficult.