It’s never easy coming up with the perfect wedding gift. While you want to honor the newlywed couple with a gift that they can use, you also want to give them something that will make them take a step back and utter, “Wow!” Registries are always guests’ go-to for wedding gifts, but if you’re in a pinch or the registry isn’t really an option, don’t fret, there are plenty of other wedding gifts you can give that will convey your love and adoration.
- The Adventure Challenge Couple’s Edition. This comes complete with a signature camera so the newlyweds can capture all of their adventures. The book is designed to help the happy couple grow and learn about each other through 50 various scratch-off dates. Each adventure or experience is a surprise until it is scratched off.
- Gift Card. Let’s face it, people want different things. It’s why registries were created in the first place and it’s purely evident in how we individually express ourselves and the lifestyle that we choose. A gift card allows the happy couple to select the very item they desire. They are convenient and secure, as the balance can be tracked online.
- Homesoap UV Phone Sanitizer.This small appliance allows several items to be thoroughly cleaned. Tablets, phones, and smaller items like remote controls will be sanitized for safe use. Suitable for daily use, it charges while it works and your favorite newlyweds won’t have to worry about germs taking over the items they use the most.
- Anniversary Journal. Now that they’ve said “I do” and “Til death do us part” you can hold them to that with the elegant Anniversary Journal. Enough pages to commemorate the 1st through 60th anniversaries, there are places to fill in highlights, additional thoughts, how the anniversary was celebrated, and couple’s favorites (movies, books, meals, etc.). As each year passes, it will take on more and more significance and meaning and will eventually become a beloved anniversary tradition.
- Airbnb Gift Card.Does the couple like to travel? If they do, an Airbnb gift card will go to good use! Whether they are already planning their next romantic getaway or want to use it a bit into the future for an anniversary, this gift will encourage time together and time away from every day stress, which, in turn, will strengthen their relationship!
- Set of 2 Etched Champagne Flutes. Crafted by Jennifer Francis Filinger, the happy couple can charmingly toast to marriage with these unique, timeless glasses. Unusual for champagne flutes, tree bark is etched with a heart and the couple’s initials on the glass, creating an elegantly traditional vibe. They’ll be using to celebrate their relationship success again and again!
- Video Doorbell Wired with Ring Chime. If the couple is always traveling, the gift of a video doorbell with ring chime will be exactly what they need to keep their home safe and secure. The doorbell plugs right into the wall, and allows the homeowner to answer the door from anywhere in the home. There is also the availability of real-time notifications, so any motion detected or doorbell rings will be alerted to their smartphone immediately.
- Table Lamp. Table lamps aren’t all boring. Some are incredibly creative and convey the spirit and personality of their owner. Since you know the couple well, go in search of an interesting table lamp that coordinates with their décor and will strike a chord with them. It will be appreciated not only for the ‘enlightenment’ that it brings to their room, but the thoughtfulness behind the unique find.
- Experience Gifts. While it’s nice to have an object to use or to create elegance in their home, the gift of an experience will be equally as cherished. Choose from exercise classes, couples massages, fine dining, cooking classes, wine or beer tastings, hot air balloon rides, the sky is truly the limit.
- Wine Subscription. For the oenophile (fancy word for wine lover), the gift of a wine subscription is beyond compare. The wines are delivered every month and right to their door. They can hone in on the types they love the most, and keep a running log of their experience with each. Some superb wine subscriptions include:
- Naked Wines
- Bright Cellars
- Wine Insiders
- A wedding is an opportunity to give a gift that shows just how much you love and care for the happy couple. Don’t pass it up with something merely ordinary; with a little bit of thought and effort, you can give a gift that is absolutely extraordinary.
This upcoming birthday express your love, care and concern in the most appropriate way through cakes, flowers, bouquet, hampers, gift baskets and many more by getting Birthday Gift Same Day Delivery in Chennai through our online gift portal at a very low cost. Hence making you celebration grand and special like never before.