If you are appearing for the Class 12 Maths exam of CBSE board next year, this is the right place for you. Mathematics is a subject which needs a thorough understanding of theories, as well as the uses of formulas in the correct place. A few students are Maths-phobic as the subject contains a huge number of formulas and many logical approaches. However, with this knowledge and proper practice, students can score full marks in the exams.
Class 12 is an important phase in a student’s life as it helps you to build a path for your career. Mathematics is a subject that will help you to score full marks with regular practice. It will also boost your entire performance, and marks’ average. While solving the questions from the NCERT Textbook, students can refer to the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths which are provided on the internet. These solutions would help you cross check the answers, and also grasp the other methods of solving the complex problems effortlessly.
Tips to Score Full Marks in the CBSE Class 12 Maths Exams
By going through the points given below, you will know how to prepare for the CBSE Class 12 Maths exams:
- Firstly, students should have a clear knowledge of the syllabus which is prescribed for the academic year. Apart from this, more effort should be put in chapters which are of higher weightage in the exams.
- Be thorough with the entire syllabus and make a list of the topics and concepts which are covered under each chapter.
- Start with the NCERT Textbooks which are prescribed by the CBSE board. Get a clear knowledge of the theory which lies behind each and every single concept.
- While studying a chapter, make a note of all the formulas which will help in better retention. This will be a useful tool during revision.
- Derivation must be given importance and the formulas should be memorised – these would help in attaining a good score in the final exams.
- Each and every example problem in the book must be solved step-by-step so that the logical approach would improve among the students.
- Questions which are available at the end of the chapters should be practised on a daily basis. By doing this, students will understand the types of questions that would be asked in the exams.
- Once the basic syllabus is completed, students can take mock tests and get an idea of how much time it would take to answer the questions.Learn more information masstamilan.cc
- Solve the previous years’ question papers and sample papers, released each year by the CBSE board. This will help the students to get an idea about the types of questions that would be asked in the exams.
- Get all your doubts cleared by referring to the study materials which are available online. This will basically help in getting a thorough knowledge about the concepts which are important for the exams. It will also help students to understand the other methods of solving the questions effectively.
Remember that Mathematics is all about practice. The more you practise, the better you will understand the concepts. The important concepts and the applications of them in our daily lives are also prioritised here. For a strong grip on the basic concepts, students can use the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths. These solutions are designed to meet the differing comprehension of students, irrespective of their IQ levels. Each and every concept is given due importance so that students would remember its applications in further studies.
Touch here starmusiq.audio