3C is the abbreviation of three types of electronic products: Computer, Communication and Consumer Electronics. Now many IT industries have entered the 3C field one after another, taking 3C fusion technology products as a breakthrough in development and becoming a new bright spot in the IT industry. In product development, lighter, thinner and more portable are the pursuit goals of designers, which has brought continuous progress in new materials and new processes, and laser is the representative of the rapid development of 3C product manufacturing process. The application of laser technology in the 3C industry is mainly reflected in three aspects: laser marking, laser welding and laser cutting.
Part One： Laser marking technology
The main target group of 3C products is young people. With the rise of young consumers born in the 1990s, the marketing methods of “young brand” and “personalized customization” have gradually become the killer of various 3C companies in the “decisive battle”. Personalized patterns on the back of mobile phones, customized logos on notebook panels… Laser technology makes 3C products more playful.
The principle of laser marking is to use a laser beam to make permanent marks on the surface of various substances. The effect of marking is to expose the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, or to “engrave” traces through the chemical and physical changes of the surface material caused by light energy, or to burn off part of the material through light energy, showing the required etching, pattern and text.
Tianhong laser UV laser marking machine is widely used in the fine marking of PVC, plastic, leather, metal, LCD screen, thin ceramics, single crystal silicon wafer, IC grain, sapphire and other materials in the field of 3C electronic products.
- The UV laser marking machine adopts imported high-quality lasers, with high photoelectric conversion efficiency, and outputs with a wavelength of 355nm;
- Optional laser power, professional for marking and precision drilling of special materials in industrial processing;
- Advanced hardware control technology and intelligent software, low energy consumption and easy maintenance;
- High-precision marking machine quality and working stability;
- Ultra-fine spot, more perfect with electronic precision machining;
Part Two： Laser welding technology
It is not difficult for those who use 3C products often to find that both mobile phones and computers are developing in the direction of lightness and thinness. Electronic products are upgraded in the direction of high integration and high precision, and the internal components of their products are becoming smaller and more precise. The degree of integration and the degree of electronic integration are getting higher and higher, and the requirements for the welding technology of internal structural parts are also getting higher and higher. Laser welding is mainly used in mobile phone middle frame and shrapnel, on USB data cable power adapter, between internal metal parts, chip and PCB board, motor, etc.
Laser beams are non-contact processing, with small thermal impact, small processing area, and flexible methods. In the current production process of high-end digital mobile phones and digital products and equipment, laser welding technology plays an important role in product volume optimization and quality improvement. It makes the product lighter and thinner, with better stability and wider application.
Nowadays, with the continuous advancement of science and technology, the global innovative electronic consumer products are changing with each passing day, not only the appearance is dazzling and colorful, but also the integrated new technologies are emerging endlessly. The changes in the electronics industry, “the morning sun and the evening cloud, the weather is ten thousand”, have brought huge opportunities and challenges to the laser equipment manufacturing industry.
Tianhong Laser PCB laser soldering machine is suitable for the welding of PCB boards in the 3C electronics industry.
- The hardware is equipped with high-performance semiconductor lasers, which can basically be maintenance-free and non-destructive.
- The CNC system with four axes and three linkages can communicate with the Mitsubishi control system, and is controlled by the Ethernet bus. Programming is simple and convenient, stable and reliable.
- The worktable adopts high-precision modules, the travel of the slide module is optional, and the repeat positioning accuracy is ±0.02mm, which effectively ensures the stability and accuracy of the welding process.
- Automatic assembly line realizes automatic welding. In addition, it is equipped with imported CCD smart cameras at the same time to control product quality, NG out defective products, and OK products flow into the next workstation, which improves production efficiency.
Part Three： Laser cutting technology
Laser cutting can perform precision cutting or micro-hole processing on small workpieces such as metal or non-metal parts, and has the advantages of high cutting accuracy, fast speed, and small thermal impact. Common laser cutting processes on 3C products include: sapphire glass mobile phone screen laser cutting, camera protection lens laser cutting, mobile phone Home button laser cutting, FPC flexible circuit board laser cutting, mobile phone handset net laser drilling, etc.
The camera bracket inside the mobile phone is very fine, and its accuracy directly affects the installation of the mobile phone camera. In order to ensure the effect of taking pictures, each camera product must maintain a high consistency. When cutting the bracket, a special cutting jig is required, and a high-definition CCD may be used for positioning.
The principle of laser cutting is to use electronic discharge as the supply energy, and use the mixed gas such as He, N2, CO2 as the excitation medium, and use the mirror group to focus to generate a laser beam to cut the material.
Tianhong Laser Precision Laser Cutting Machine can ensure cutting accuracy, suitable for mobile phone camera protection lens, Home button precision cutting.
- Support precision cutting；
- Surrounding design, safer and in line with environmental protection requirements;
- Flexible operation of motion system, humanized design, better user experience;
- Surrounding gantry double drive, single table design;
- X&Y axis adopts precision helical gear transmission;
- Centralized process database, which can be adjusted as needed;