When it comes to luxury vacation rentals, Arizona is the place to be. With its world-renowned attractions and activities, you won’t want things to do during your luxury vacation rentals Arizona experience. From luxury shopping destinations at The Scottsdale Quarter and Kierland Commons malls, to art galleries showcasing masterpieces from local artists, Arizona offers something unique around every corner. And don’t forget about the breathtaking Sonoran Desert landscapes that provide the perfect backdrop for a day of outdoor exploration. Whether it’s hiking Camelback Mountain or admiring a stunning sunset on Pinnacle Peak, you won’t want scenery in Arizona. Make sure to check out luxury resorts like the JW Marriott Camelback Inn and the Four Seasons Scottsdale at Troon North to make your luxury vacation rental experience even more memorable. There’s no shortage of luxury in Arizona, so book your luxury vacation rental today! To help you plan your vacation, we’ve gathered some of the top attractions you will want to explore while you’re in Arizona.
1. Scottsdale Quarter: is an upscale open-air shopping center located in North Scottsdale, Arizona. With over 70 luxury stores and restaurants, it’s the perfect place to find luxury items during your luxury vacation rental stay. Here, you can shop luxury brands like Coach and Louis Vuitton, or discover unique boutiques from local designers. There are also many dining options ranging from casual eateries to fine dining experiences. And don’t forget about the entertainment options at Scottsdale Quarter, including a movie theater and bowling alley for all kinds of fun! If you’re looking for luxury shopping during your luxury vacation rental experience in Scottsdale, Scottsdale Quarter can’t be beat.
2. Desert Botanical Garden – Home to over 50,000 cacti and other desert plants, this 140 acre garden is a must-see for anyone interested in exploring the local flora of Scottsdale. The five different trails provide something for everyone, from leisurely strolls to more challenging hikes.
3. Old Town Scottsdale – Take a step back in time as you stroll through Old Town Scottsdale’s charming streets and check out its wonderful restaurants, galleries, and shops. Be sure to catch the weekly street fairs or attend events like the free Music on Main series throughout the year!
4. Papago Park – Explore the stunning Sonoran Desert landscape at Papago Park! Containing two towering buttes that are ideal for hiking or simply admiring the views, along with a zoo and botanical gardens, there is plenty of beauty to take in here.
5. Taliesin West – Tour Frank Lloyd Wright’s former home and studio at Taliesin West; it’s now part of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture located on 600 acres of beautiful desert land. It was an important place for Wright during his later years; he even died here in 1959!
6. Ingleside Club – This luxury resort club is situated on one of Scottsdale’s original citrus plantations dating back to 1914! Today it offers exceptional golf courses with views of Camelback Mountain as well as tennis courts, swimming pools, fitness centers, upscale dining options and more– perfect for luxury vacation rentals.
7. Pinnacle Peak Park – With its picturesque mountain vistas and lush foliage all around, Pinnacle Peak Park is often referred to as “the jewel” of Arizona hiking trails due to its relatively easy level terrain that still provides stunning views at every turn!
8. McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park – Enjoy a fun day out with family and friends at this railroad-themed park featuring miniature train rides and a carousel ride plus an array of museums dedicated to trains such as The Hall Of Transportation Museum plus other exciting attractions like playgrounds too!
9. Butterfly Wonderland – Get up close and personal with some of nature’s most delicate creatures in this interactive butterfly pavilion where visitors can learn about various species native to Arizona while taking in the beauty of thousands fluttering around the conservatory space!
10. Odysea Aquarium – The largest aquarium in Southwestern United States offers endless hours of fun by providing interactive experiences such as touch tanks where guests can get hands on with stingrays or witness sea lions performing acrobatic tricks– truly an unforgettable experience!
11. Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art – Located in Scottsdale’s downtown arts district, the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art offers a great and unique opportunity to explore modern and contemporary art from around the world. With rotating exhibitions and experiences like outdoor art installations, this museum is a luxury addition to luxury vacation rentals.
12. Taliesin West Institute – Just north of Scottsdale lies the Taliesin West Institute, an educational center for architecture founded by famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright himself! It is open for public tours, where visitors can explore his former home and studio as well as learn about his innovative architecture designs using nature-inspired materials.
13. Hole in The Rock – Take a scenic drive or casual hike to reach this natural rock formation located in Papago Park offering breathtaking views at the top! It’s one of the most popular attractions in Scottsdale which has been featured in many shows and movies over the years.
14. McDowell Sonoran Preserve – Spanning across 30,000 acres, the McDowell Sonoran Preserve is the largest urban preserve in America with 600 miles of trails ready to be explored! Visitors can take part in various activities including mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and rock climbing while taking in stunning desert views!
15. Salt River Tubing – Looking for an activity that’s both fun AND relaxing? Look no further than salt river tubing which provides visitors with an opportunity to float down the picturesque Salt River while soaking up some sun– perfect for luxury vacation rentals trips Arizona is the perfect luxury vacation rental destination for those looking to explore some of the best sights in America. From luxury resorts and golf courses to outdoor trails and aquariums, there’s something for everyone here! Whether you want to take a leisurely stroll in Pinnacle Peak Park or learn about Frank Lloyd Wright’s architecture at Taliesin West Institute, this city has it all. With its world-class amenities such as tennis courts, swimming pools, fitness centers and upscale dining options available across luxury vacation rentals, what are you waiting for? Plan your trip today and experience the beauty that Arizona has to offer!