Oil press machine is a machine that is used in the extraction of oil from different plants. Seeds, vegetables, nuts, and fruits produce oils through pressing where chemicals are not added. This machine functions by the use of both pressure and heat.
A screw press is used in the machine for the extraction process. Some products require to be peeled before being passed through the screw press. The shelling process requires powerful centrifugal forces to separate the lightweight shells from heavy nuts.
The good thing with is machine is that you can use it both at home and for commercial purposes.
Factors to consider when selecting this machine
Different materials produce oil. This material can be soya bean groundnuts, coconut, sunflower seeds, etc.
You must choose the material in which you want to specialize. There are different types of oil pressersin the market today.
It refers to the amount of oil you plan to produce. Average oil production requires the screw oil press machine available in different models. More oil production requires purchasing the integrated oil press, also available in various models.
Different products produce different quality of the oil. The quality of the oil press determines the appearance of the product. Suppliers of this machine ensure that the machine processes effectively. Also, as a buyer, make sure the machine’s spare parts are complete.
Different companies have different price tags for the machine. Some are cheap, and others are expensive. Starting an oil extraction business will not be a problem if you purchase an inexpensive device. Some devices are affordable but of good quality.
Types of this press machine
- Hydraulic oil press
- Screw oil press
- Automatic screw oil press
Hydraulic oil press
- It has less power consumption
- It covers a small area
- It has an automatic production process linked to a computer controller.
- It is durable
- It has a simple structure
- Applied in the extraction of oil from rice bran and olive
- The oil produced has a thick fragrance
Automatic screw oil press
- This machine can work both day and night
- It has a long service life
- The production process takes only a few minutes
- One can use this machine in different climate conditions.
Precautions in using this oil press
- Please read the manual carefully and familiarize yourself with the features and the method of operating it.
- Check all the fasteners and make sure they are not loose
- Adjust the temperature controller to the required range
- After installing the machine, make pre-press for about two to eight hours
- Feed the oil plants evenly.
Advantages of this machine
- It requires less space to meet its operation
- It saves labour as compared to other oil presses
- The oil yield is higher as compared to the old types
- It saves on power
- It can press over thirty kinds of materials.
From the above discussion, it is worth purchasing this oil extraction machine.