A large percentage of society has various oral problems or diseases, they are much more common than we think and some can become dangerous and require orthodontic treatment. Today you can correct these problems in the most aesthetic and sustainable way in the long term thanks to Impress and its innovative clear aligners. Discover them!
What is the purpose of orthodontics?
Incorrect dental positions often negatively affect the aesthetic appearance of the patient’s smile, even causing difficulties in speaking, swallowing, chewing or excessive and/or unnecessary use of the teeth and jaw.
In this way, the main objective of orthodontics is to get patients back to enjoy a beautiful smile, perfectly positioned teeth and an occlusion or bite that does not cause any discomfort or pain for the patient, always seeking to recover all the aesthetic, phonetic and masticatory functions linked to their mouth and jaw.
Why choose invisible orthodontic treatment?
Orthodontic treatments are becoming increasingly popular. Their effectiveness, lower cost and technological advances have increased the number of people of all ages who align their smiles. In addition, collective awareness of oral problems has led both adults and young people to put their teeth in the right position, correcting malocclusion or bad bites.
Invisible orthodontics aligns teeth perfectly through the use of transparent guides. To achieve this, the first thing to do is to have a consultation, in which x-rays and scans of the whole mouth will be taken, this will allow the clinic to define the digital mold of our mouth. Once the mold has been made, the different transparent aligners that the patient will have to change as the treatment progresses will be designed.
This orthodontic treatment produces no pain, only pressure. As they are made-to-measure plastic splints, they tighten the teeth to move them and place them in the right position. Therefore, the sensation is one of pressure, and not so much pain.
What are the advantages of Impress clear aligners?
Impress is the largest chain of orthodontic clinics that uses 100% digital treatments which has revolutionized the sector through invisible orthodontics thanks to the participation of a team of professionals whose purpose is to make you smile through the help of the latest technology for diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of cases.
It should be noted that Impress clinics are formed by a medical team with more than 15 years of experience and, being specialized in invisible orthodontics, prices are reduced by 60% compared to other alternatives available on the market without affecting the quality of treatment or its effectiveness.
We would like to give you a list of advantages of their clear aligners:
- You can remove the aligners to eat and brush your teeth, or even for a special celebration or sporting event. Just remember to put them back in afterwards for the treatment to be effective.
- It improves hygiene, as you can also remove them for easier cleaning.
- They are more comfortable than fixed brackets: since they are metal-free, they do not cause erosions or mouth sores when they rub against each other.
- The splints change over time, being made to measure and adapting to your evolution until your teeth reach the ideal position.
- And the most important thing: as we have already said, invisible orthodontics goes completely unnoticed.
- Finally, one of the most notable points is that the number of revisions or visits to the dentist is considerably reduced, this is because invisible orthodontics is a much newer system than traditional orthodontics and therefore, it does not require as many revisions by the dentist. It is true, however, that every so often we should visit the dental clinic to check the state of our treatment, in order to detect possible faults in the process or poor care of the aligners in time. Taking this factor into account, it will be much easier to make an appointment with the specialist.
Impress clear aligners are for you if you are looking to correct the position of your teeth and place aesthetics above other factors such as price.